Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Discount Codes
Shoefish reserves the right to remove promotions at any time. One only offer can be used per order. Unless otherwise stated, all products from the following brands are not applicable for any Shoefish offer: Lotus, Lotus Relife, Naturalizer, Norvic, and Rombah Wallace.
Shoefish reserves the right to alter without prior notice any content found within the website. Shoefish and any other party involved in making this site available to you are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of it being accessed or used. Shoefish assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or viruses that may infect your IT equipment.
This website is operated by Bells Independent Footwear Stores trading as Shoefish. All content you see here is owned by or licensed by us. It is not for commercial use and unless we specifically agree you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the web site content. You may only download content from this website that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any other content.
We guarantee to comply with procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act 1984. For security reasons we strongly recommend you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility on the website. At Shoefish we take security of your details seriously and have taken every precaution to make sure your transaction is secure. All your personal and account details are held securely and when you place your order you will be taken into a secure server. Look for the padlock symbol in the status bar of your internet browser.
If you are still unsure about submitting your details over the internet, why not call us on 0330 111 5454.
1. All returned items must be unworn and in their original condition. Please ensure shoes are only tried on indoors on carpeted surfaces. Returns will be accepted up to 365 days after your purchase date.
2. A returns form must be filled in and included. Your receipt is printed on the reverse of this form. Please make a copy of your returns form for your records and send the original paper work back to us.
3. Please use the re-sealable bag your shoes were delivered in to return your goods. All returned items must be packaged correctly - do not tape/write on the shoe boxes.
4. If the goods you have received are faulty this must be highlighted to us within 7 days. Please contact us by telephone or email. Any returns we receive back which are deemed faulty by you, the customer, will be reviewed and a refund is not guaranteed.
5. UK returns are free of charge using the pre-paid Royal Mail label included in the parcel.
6. If returning from outside the UK costs involved in returning a product are paid for by the customer at the time of posting.
7. When returning your order, we must insist you obtain a certificate for 'proof of postage' which is available at the time of posting. This is your proof should any returned items go astray and should be kept in a safe place until you have received your refund.
8. There is no administration fee for any goods returned to us.
9. We will process your return the same day where possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for the funds to show in your account.
- Under the 2014 Consumer Contracts Regulations, a customer has the right to cancel an order from the time that the order is placed until 14 days from the date that the goods are received.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you can do so by contacting us via email or telephone, or by completing our cancellation form which can be downloaded here and emailing this back to us.
- If you wish to cancel an order that has already been received, please ensure that the item(s) is returned to us, unworn and in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
- Full details on how to make a return can be found here.
None of the above affects your rights as a consumer.